VIRTUAL OFFICE VISIT
Cypress Natural Medicine Virtual Clinic Visit
Go green! The Cypress Natural Medicine virtual clinic visit allows you to experience the same cutting edge medical bio-communication technology used at our clinic, but in the comfort and convenience of your own home or office. This cloud-based software is vastly superior to your typical telemedicine visit and is designed to create more simplicity and ease in your health care while still offering the same level of care you would receive if you had an in-person appointment at the clinic. The Cypress Natural Medicine virtual clinic visits are a precise, effective, and time efficient solution for new and current patients.* Welcome to the future of medicine!
Virtual clinic visits are great for:
- Those who live too far or prefer not to have to travel to the clinic
- Those with busy lives who want to save time
- Those who travel frequently for work
- Families where the logistics of childcare make in-person appointments challenging to schedule
- Public figures or those who prefer anonymity
- Those who want to decrease their stress level
How does it work?
Prior to the appointment, please be sure that you have your system up and running and have plugged in your hand cradle before opening up the software application. This is important as Microsoft frequently provides updates to Windows and these updates can take time to complete and we do not want your visit to be shortened. At your appointment time, your practitioner will contact you and provide you with a code in order to establish the interface and begin the data collection. The visit will be conducted over the phone and the hand cradle will be used for the assessments over a high-speed internet connection. The rest of the visit is identical to in-person visits where as the history of your current health issues will be explored with the addition of the data received by the hand cradle. Each visit will include a bio-communication assessment, emailed report, and care plan. If laboratory testing is recommended, an order will be submitted to a lab convenient to your location or a lab kit will be sent to your home. For care plan items prescribed, you will either receive an email from our online supplement store, Fullscript, or items will be shipped directly to you from our clinic.
Requirements for virtual clinic visits:
- A computer operating Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10. (Mac owners can install Windows onto their Mac via VMware Fusion or Parallels)
- A high-speed internet connection
- A USB powered hand cradle (which can be purchased through our clinic)
How do I get started?
- Please call the clinic at 650-323-7345 to order your hand cradle and it will be shipped directly to you and an appointment will be scheduled for your initial virtual clinic visit.
- Once you have received your hand cradle visit www.zyto.com/remote and scroll down to the box ‘Download Remote App’. Click on this box and the download and installation process will begin. If you experience any issues during download or installation please call 866-369-2265 for technical support
- When installation is complete, plug in your hand cradle and open the ‘ZytoRemote’ application found on your desktop. You will be asked for a code that will be provided by the practitioner at your appointment time.
- You are connected to your practitioner once you input your code and your virtual clinic visit will commence
* Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary based upon the circumstances, the patients’ specific situation, as well as the health care provider’s medical judgment and only after further discussion of the patient’s specific situation, goals, risks and benefits and other relevant medical discussion. Testimonials or statements made by any person(s) within this site are not intended to substitute for this discussion or evaluation or as a guarantee as to outcomes. Examples of treatment outcomes in this websites are not intended to convey and warranty, either express or implied, as to outcomes, promises, or benefits from treatment. Whether to accept any treatment by a patient should be assessed by the patient as to the risks and benefits of such procedures and only after consultation with a health care professional.
MEDICAL INFORMATION OR STATEMENTS MADE WITHIN THIS SITE ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY HEALTH OR PHYSICAL CONDITION OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP WHICH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED BY AN IN-PERSON EVALUATION OF A PATIENT.