If you have been diagnosed with a neurological disorder, naturopathic medicine and craniosacral therapy should be an integral part of your therapy. There is not a magic pill for everybody, but patients can benefit from working with a medical team who will think outside of the box. We use time proven natural therapies combined with the latest in biomedical diagnostics and scientifically researched therapies in order to identify the causative factors affecting the development of your neurological disease.* We are well versed in how the body’s systems function together and thus can ask the question – Why is this process occurring and at what level is it occurring – the physical, mental, or emotional? After evaluating all possible underlying causes for the individual, we can begin to understand what may be the most significant factors in the creation of the disease.
Each patient is unique and may have a variety of predisposing factors that need to be addressed. For some patients, the cause might be clearly physical, such is the case with a recent toxic exposure or post-infection syndromes, while others might present with problems following a car accident or an emotional trauma. Each plan is individualized and is based on both what is discovered in the assessment and what research indicates is effective for your particular causes. Either way, you will be an active participant in the healing process.
Neurological Conditions That Can Benefit From Naturopathic Medicine and CranioSacral Therapy:*
- Alzheimer’s Disease/ Dementia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig Disease)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Dizziness/ Vertigo
- Epilepsy/ Seizures
- Chronic Encephalitis
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infection
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Huntington’s Disease
- Memory Impairment
- Migraines/ Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson’s Disease/ Parkinsonism
- Sleep Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Teeth Grinding
- Transverse Myelitis
* Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary based upon the circumstances, the patients’ specific situation, as well as the health care provider’s medical judgment and only after further discussion of the patient’s specific situation, goals, risks and benefits and other relevant medical discussion. Testimonials or statements made by any person(s) within this site are not intended to substitute for this discussion or evaluation or as a guarantee as to outcomes. Examples of treatment outcomes in this websites are not intended to convey and warranty, either express or implied, as to outcomes, promises, or benefits from treatment. Whether to accept any treatment by a patient should be assessed by the patient as to the risks and benefits of such procedures and only after consultation with a health care professional.
MEDICAL INFORMATION OR STATEMENTS MADE WITHIN THIS SITE ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY HEALTH OR PHYSICAL CONDITION OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP WHICH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED BY AN IN-PERSON EVALUATION OF A PATIENT.