IV NUTRIENT THERAPY / DETOX
IV Nutrient Therapy
Intravenous Nutrient Therapy (IV Nutrient Therapy) involves the administration of high concentrations of nutrients directly into the bloodstream. This route of administration allows for serum concentrations not obtainable through oral supplementation or intramuscular injection. IV Therapy has shown promise for quickly correcting nutrient deficiencies inside of your cells thereby allowing for a faster return to health.* It is a well-known fact that as we age and with specific health issues the body is unable to efficiently absorb and utilize nutrients through the gut from our normal food and supplement intake. How many people do you know who are eating a balanced diet, taking various vitamins, minerals, and supplements in order to increase energy levels only to feel minimal to no improvement? Many of these products are poorly absorbed, especially under stress where many of the vitamins and minerals are quickly depleted through urine.
Detoxification & Aging
One of the overlooked factors pertaining to nutrient deficiency is the ability of the body to properly detoxify. Efficient detoxification through the urinary system, gastrointestinal system, respiratory system, and skin is vital for removing waste products from the body, which if held onto can lead to cellular aging, damage, and possibly chronic inflammation or cancer. Optimal detoxification requires many biochemical processes to work properly, all of which require nutrient cofactors (vitamins and minerals) to get the job done. If you are nutrient deficient, your body will preserve its nutrient resources and focus on protecting cells from damage while significantly decreasing detoxification ability. This is helpful in the short-term, but over the long-term it leads to a cumulative increase in toxic load on the body and the body will soon reach a state where it can no longer protect its cells from this constant assault. This phenomenon will drastically increase the aging process of cells, which in turn, will increase how old and individual looks on the outside. The vibrancy of the outside of your body is always a direct reflection of the vibrancy on the inside.
At our clinic, we utilize the benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy on patients that range from professional athletes who are looking to optimize performance and recovery, to CEO’s and executives who are overworked and overstressed, to those patients with chronic medical conditions. IV Nutritional Therapy can be the perfect solution to restore balance and vitality!*
Research has shown promising results utilizing IV Therapy for the following conditions:*
- Fatigue / Lack of Stamina / Jet Lag
- Upper Respiratory Infections / Colds/ Flu – for acute & prevention
- Chronic Bacterial Infections / Low Immune Function
- PMS & menstrual cramping
- Migraine & Tension Headaches
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Depression & Anxiety
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease & Multiple Sclerosis
- Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis & Crohn’s Disease)
- Cancer Support
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Restoration of Brain Function
- Muscle Spasms / Tension
Cypress Natural Medicine is happy to offer specialized IV Therapy options tailored to the needs of each individual patient:
- Myer’s Cocktail
- IV Glutathione
- IV Magnesium
- IV Vitamin C
- IV Amino Acid Therapy
- B Vitamin Therapy
* Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary based upon the circumstances, the patients’ specific situation, as well as the health care provider’s medical judgment and only after further discussion of the patient’s specific situation, goals, risks and benefits and other relevant medical discussion. Testimonials or statements made by any person(s) within this site are not intended to substitute for this discussion or evaluation or as a guarantee as to outcomes. Examples of treatment outcomes in this websites are not intended to convey and warranty, either express or implied, as to outcomes, promises, or benefits from treatment. Whether to accept any treatment by a patient should be assessed by the patient as to the risks and benefits of such procedures and only after consultation with a health care professional.
MEDICAL INFORMATION OR STATEMENTS MADE WITHIN THIS SITE ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY HEALTH OR PHYSICAL CONDITION OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP WHICH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED BY AN IN-PERSON EVALUATION OF A PATIENT.